As stories of video bloggers or ‘vloggers’ earning a fortune continue to multiply and YouTube clocks up more than a billion active users each month, we take a look at why vlogging is good for business.
1. Build relationships with customers – Allow customers to get to know you by helping to create a ‘human face’ to the company. By communicating your brand identity, values and personality in a human way, customers are more likely to warm to you and feel as though they are dealing with an individual.
2. Demonstrate your knowledge – Communicating via video gives you an unrivalled opportunity to share your passion for your business and commitment to customers, as well as demonstrate your expertise. Showing people you really know your stuff will boost your credibility and may factor into their buying decision.
3. Showcase your hard work and successes – Vlogging is the perfect opportunity to give potential clients a glimpse of the brightest and best events and marketing campaigns you’ve been working on. Seeing ‘behind the scenes’ gives people an insight into how your work and allows you to showcase your hard work, flair and successes.
4. Engage with your audience – By seeking feedback on your video content, you can reach out to your target audiences and seek their views on what topics they’d like to hear about. Then, it’s simply a matter of tailoring your content to fit their interests.
5. Offer training and advice – Vlogging can also be educational too. Why not make use of your vlogs to offer step-by-step tutorials on how to do things like post a tweet, upload a blog or even how to edit an image?
6. Improve your SEO ranking – By adding a visual element to blogs, you enhance visitors’ experience on your site, which can help to improve your SEO rankings.
For more information on how vlogging could help your business engage with customers, get in touch with CJAM’s social media and digital marketing experts on 01787 226995 or visit our www.cjamgroup.co.uk.