CJAM Group is the trading name of the marketing communications division of CJ Association Management Ltd (CJAM) Peershaws, Berewyk Hall Court, White Colne, Essex, CO6 2QB Company No: 7242388.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Geographic location of data
- Legitimate interest
- Your rights
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us and when visiting cjamgroup.co.uk relating to your use of this site, collected using cookies. We also collect information when you request our services and when voluntarily completing surveys, contact forms and participating in competitions. We only hold this information as long as it is necessary to fulfil a contract, provide you with requested services (including our free newsletters) or where we believe you will be interested (see ‘Legitimate interest’ below.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
We do not sell or share your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes. Client details are only shared with CJAM suppliers when it is necessary to complete contractual agreements and for no other reason.
We would like to send you information about our services and news. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are under 18 years of age please ensure you obtain your parent/guardian’s consent before sending any personal information to IFSF. Please note we will not knowingly communicate to persons under 18 years without that written consent.
Geographic location of data storage
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK or the EU, including our website hosting.
There are a number of lawful reasons that mean we can use (or ‘process’) your personal information, including ‘legitimate interests’. Broadly speaking Legitimate Interests means we can process your personal information if:
- We have a genuine and legitimate reason to do so
- We are not harming any of your rights and interests.
GDPR, implemented on 25th May 2018, gives all individuals a number of rights relating to their personal data held by companies, organisations and other third parties. These are right of…
- Access: Giving transparency over the information held about you, which will be provided to you within one month
- To be informed: Giving transparency over how your personal information is used
- Of rectification: The right to have your information updated or amended if it is wrong
- To restrict processing: You may ask to stop third parties using your information
- To be ‘forgotten’: Ask us to remove your personal information from our records
- To object: Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes
- Of data portability: To obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes
- To withdraw from automated decision making and profiling: Not be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing
If you would like to know more about your rights under the data protection law see the Information Commissioners Office website.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at our postal address or via email to email@example.com
How to contact us
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01787 226995